Did your Dance Group has some amazing moves?? Then quickly participate in the Online Dance Challenge Contest “TicTac2Vegas- It’s time to share your Tic Tac Moves” presented by Tic Tac in association with ABCD2. Upload your Group Dance video using Tic Tac packs as a prop on youtube and paste its URL on the details page. Your video will be judged by Dance choreographer ”Remo D’Souza“. Winning Group will get a Free tour package to Las Vegas.How to Get Free Trip to Las Vegas 2015 Sample:
- Go to Offer Page
- Click on “Tic Tac Box“
- Click on “Upload your Video“
- Fill out the required details
- Paste the youtube URL there
- Click on “Submit“
- Win Free Trip to Las Vegas
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Contest:
- This Contest is called the “TicTac 2 Vegas” (herein after referred to as the ‘Contest’ or ‘Promotion’ or ‘Promo’).
2. Organizers & Sponsors:
- This contest is brought to you by Ferrero India Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Organizers’ or ‘Sponsor’ or ‘Ferrero India Pvt Ltd’), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 2nd Floor Pentagon Tower 1, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028
3. Eligibility Criteria:
- The Contest is open only to the Indian citizens of 12 to 65 years of age residing in India.
A minor participant may participate only with the consent of his / her parent . If the minor wins, he / she has to be accompanied by his / her single parent for the gratification (Vegas trip).
- The employees of Ferrero, its associate companies and their family members, the employees of the agencies associated with Ferrero for the organization of the contest and family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
Entries will be valid on the guideline structure of the campaign.
4. Contest Period:
- The Contest is open for participation from 12th June 2015 to 10th July 2015, and the winners will be announced on 15th July 2015.
5. How to Participate:
- Form a group of not less than 2 but not more than 4 family members and / or friends who are eligible to participate as per the Eligibility Criteria (Group).
- Shoot a dance video of the Group as per Technical & Artistic Requirements herein specified (Group Dance Video / Submission).
- Group Leader (Group Leader / Head) shall open Google You Tube Account unless he / she already has the one.
- Group Leader shall log in to his / her Google You Tube Account and upload the Group Dance Video.
- Group Leader shall complete the participation / registrations formalities as per the on screen instructions mentioned on www.tictact2vegas.com (Contest Website).
- Group Leader shall read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions available on Contest Website and share the link of the Group Dance Video on the Contest Website.
- Participants / Groups can only perform / dance on ABCD 2 music tracks.
- In case where there are more than 1 adult any adult can become the group leader. In case of a group where there is only 1 adult he/she automatically becomes the group leader. In case of an all minor group, the responsibility of filling in the form and abiding by the T&C’s of the contest shall be the responsibility of one of the parents of participating minors.
6. Technical & Artistic Requirements:
- Duration of the Group Dance Video should be of 60 to 90 seconds.
- Tic Tac packs has to be used creatively as a prop in the Group Dance Video.
- Group dance video should be shot in 16:9 aspect ratios and should be centre cut protected.
- It is preferable to roll the camera for 4-5sec prior to your shot and continue the roll for 4-5 sec once the take is done.
- Groups can be as creative as they want. Make it fun, make it epic and make it unique.
- Group dance Video file shall be of the size and type acceptable on You Tube.
- Video shall not contain any copyrighted works or content which may infringe any intellectual property rights of anyone or disturb the religious or social sentiments and shall not contain disregards against any religion, or a public figure nor should it be politically controversial.
- The video shall not contain any obscene or pornographic content.
- Group Leader shall obtain all necessary consents, permissions, etc. of all the Participants, Parent of the minor Participant and others for accepting these terms and conditions, shooting and uploading the video for the Contest and the entire content of the video including use of any images and shall produce such consents, permissions, etc. as and when required by the Sponsors.
- Group Leader shall ensure due compliance with the terms and conditions of You Tube for uploading the video.
7. Short listing & Selection Process & Criteria:
- Sponsor’s team will select the best dance videos as per the criteria listed in Dos & Dont’s page and short list few of them at it its sole and absolute discretion.
- Shortlisted Group Dance Videos will be forwarded to Remo D Souza who will select one final winner of the contest at his sole and absolute discretion.
Shortlisting and selection will, inter alia, be guided by the following criteria:
- Artistic qualities.
- Effective use of Tic Tac packs as a prop.
- Originality and creativity.
- The decision of the Sponsor�s Team and the Expert appointed by the Organizer shall be final and binding on all the Participants.
- All the participants of the winning Group shall be entitled to a package tour to USA which include Las Vegas for a period not less than 5 days and 4 nights.
- The tour package and operator would be selected by the Sponsor at its sole and absolute discretion out of various standard tour packages offered by various tour operators.
- The Sponsor shall be responsible to pay the price of the selected tour package only and all other costs and expenses whatsoever including those not included price of the selected tour package, shall be borne and paid by the respective participants of the Winning Group.
- All the participants of the wining Group shall abide by the terms and conditions of the tour package and tour operator and shall comply with all the laws, rules and regulations of the visiting country and the sponsor shall not in an way be responsible or liable for conduct or well-being of the participants during the tour.
- Group Leader shall take the responsibility of all the participants of the winning group on tour.
- Each adult participant shall be responsible for himself/herself and in case of a minor the parent accompanying the minor participant shall be responsible for himself/herself and his/her child also.
9. No Purchase or Payment required to participate:
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to participate in the Contest or to win the Contest prize. A purchase of any products of the Company will not increase the chance of winning the Contest prize.
10. Right to use the Video:
- The Participant agree that the Sponsor can edit, use, post, display, broadcast, publish,use, adapt, edit, translate, dub, and/or modify the Group Dance Video(s) submitted in the contest in any way, in any and all media, throughout the world, for any purpose, without limitation, and without notice or consideration to the Participant. In addition, if the applicable law requires execution of any enabling agreements/instruments in this behalf, the Participant agrees to execute the same in favour of the Sponsor. It is clarified that in case the Sponsor requires the Participant to edit a submission, the Participant will be obligated to use the edited Submission and remove the previous Submission from all platforms including the YouTube page of the Participant and re-submit the edited Submission.
- The Participant(s) may be asked to provide the original audio and video files used during production of the Group Dance Video. This may include uncompressed QuickTime files, final audio mix and/or separate audio tracks for dialogue, music, and effects.
- The Participant(s)hereby indemnify and shall always keep the Sponsor and their respective employees and directors indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, damages, etc. of whatsoever nature arising out of or in consequence of the breach of any terms and conditions of the Contest, breach of any intellectual property rights of anyone due to the Submission, participation in the Contest, sponsorship of the winners and use of the Group Dance Video as aforesaid.
- The participant, in case he/she is over the age of 18 years can give indemnity and in case of a minor the indemnity should come from the parent of the minor.
12. Liability of the Sponsor:
- Not withstanding anything contained herein or in any other document or correspondence the responsibility and liability of the Sponsor shall be limited to payment of price of the selected tour package for the winners as aforesaid and shall not extend beyond that on any ground whatsoever.
13. Other terms and conditions:
- The participants / group members can neither monetize nor promote their submitted videos on any media.
- All Submissions must be received during the Contest Period.
- Each Participant and the Group leader can be a part of only one Group. A group / member participating more than once will be disqualified.
- The Sponsor / Organizer / Expert are not liable and shall not be required by the Participant(s) to disclose or justify the reasons for short listing / selecting any Submission or for not short listing or selecting any Submission.
- The Sponsor shall not be obliged to accept any request for change or modification in the tour operator or tour package.
- The Group Dance Video must not have been published previously in any medium; it must not contain any content which may infringe any intellectual property rights in general, including but not limited to copyright, trademark or right of privacy of publicity or any other rights of any one.
- Submission should be suitable for display and publication on website as well as compliant with applicable laws, rules and regulations as well as the Rules and Regulations of YouTube.
- Submission should not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
- Submission should not include or have any reference to any trademarks, logos, characters or other indication of any other company or business.
- Submission shall not include or have any reference to alcoholic products, tobacco products (including cigarettes, cigars,, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco, electronic cigarettes, and snuff),contraceptives, feminine hygiene products, fireworks, firearms and ammunitions, drugs, nutritional supplements, lotteries and gambling (including horse or dog racing and products or services related to gambling) or any illegal, immoral or unethical activity.
- Submission must not portray any dangerous stunts which have been carried out without professional supervision and without due precaution.
- No child labor or animals shall be used for the purpose of the Submission or Participation in the Contest.
- Participants must comply with YouTube’s Terms of Service (available at http://www.youtube.com/t/terms) and Community Guidelines (available athttp://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines).
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or blur or to ask the applicable Participant to remove or blur any elements (including but not limited to logos on clothing, artwork hanging in the background, etc.) rather than disqualify an otherwise compliant Submission.
- The decision of the Sponsors will be final and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Submission is subject to disqualification, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Submissions that do not comply in all material respects with these Terms and Conditions or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may be disqualified and may not be published or considered for prizes.
- Participants acknowledge that other Participants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submissions that may be similar in idea or concept of what is included in their Submission. The Participant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against the Sponsor any other Participant arising out of any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
- It is clarified that all the dates/timeliness, judges are only indicative/tentative and the Sponsor will not be held liable for any deviation from the same; and the same could be changed by the Sponsor at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
- The Sponsor shall be entitled but not obliged to do verification of the any Submission(s), including without limitation, verification of eligibility, compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Submissions not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions, or a Winner Submission(s) is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited.
- In order to avail the prize, all members of the winning Group must have Indian Passport.
- The tour to Las Vegas is subject to USA government providing VISA to the individual members of the winning Group. Ferrero does not hold any responsibility in case the Visa of an individual or more members of the group is declined by the government of USA. Winners shall obtain the visa at their own cost, expenses and efforts.
- No substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded and will be forfeited by the Sponsor.
- Subject to the sole discretion of Sponsor, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be:
(a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry or the operation of the Contest or any Sponsor or Contest-related Web Site
(b) violating these Terms and Conditions
(c) violating the Contest Site’s Terms of service, Conditions of use and/or applicable general rules or guidelines
(d) engaging in fraud, dishonesty or illegal activity
(e) attempting to deliberately damage or corrupt or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, and/or Sponsor’s business operations, including without limitation by cheating, hacking, deception, and/or other unfair practices, including but not limited to using automated entry or voting programs and/or devices
(g) colluding to alter the results of the Contest
(h) giving false or misleading information to Sponsor or Participants.
- The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Participants submit irrevocably to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Pune.
- In the event of any dispute concerning the operation of any element of the Contest or the terms and conditions of the Contest, the decision of the Sponsor will be final.
- The Winners will have to bear incidental costs, including but not limited to all the costs involved in making the Submission as well as the costs that may arise for availing of the prize.
- The Group Leader shall undertake and warrant to the Sponsor that the all Participants of the Group have the full legal capacity to participate in the Contest in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- None of the Participants shall, without the prior written approval of the Sponsor, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
- The Sponsor and any person or entity connected with the Contest shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Participants, in respect of any loss, damage suffered by the Participants arising from or pursuant to the Contest or for any and all loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to life or property sustained by the Participants.
- At the Sponsor’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other terms and conditions shall continue to be valid.
- Participants waives any right to any intellectual property right(s) as provided in these Terms and Conditions and also to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this Contest.