Want to brighten your skin and gave it a natural glow? Use Free Garnier Products! The pack contains a Garnier Clean and Nourishing oil Sample which will eliminate blackheads, pimple marks and other skin problems from your skin.
How to Get Free Garnier Products Trial Pack:
- Visit this Exclusive link to get free products.
- Fill up the form.
- Click on Submit.
- Your sample will arrive in 6-8 weeks.
Terms and Conditions:
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- You may visit and browse the Sites without providing personally identifiable information about yourself. However, this may limit your ability to receive certain features, products or services from Us.
- Information You Provide
We may collect Personal Information (information that can be used to identify you as an individual) such as your name, email, telephone number, home address, demographic information (such as zip code, age), or payment information (such as account or credit card number) when you make a purchase. The types of Personal Information we collect may vary depending on your use of the features of the Sites. If you register at the Sites, enter a promotion, opt-in to receive emails or other offers or communications, we collect and store the information provided. We may also ask you to provide other information, such as demographic information, such as gender, age or about your product preferences and interests.
- Information We Collect Automatically
- Mobile Apps:
Some of our mobile apps include opt-in, geo-location services that provide location-based services, such as store locators, local weather, promotional offers and other personalized content. Some of our mobile apps include opt-in “push notifications.” Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services or push notifications. If you consent to location services, we will collect information about the Wi-fi routers closest to you and the cell IDs of the towers closest to you to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you.
- Site Usage Information:
L’Oreal and its third-party service providers may also use a variety of technologies that passively or automatically collect information about how the Sites are accessed and used (“Usage Information”), including your browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the pages served to you, the time you browse, preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on the Sites. This statistical data helps us understand what is interesting and relevant to users of the Sites so we can best tailor our content.
- Device Identifiers:
Garnier also automatically collects an IP address or other unique identifier information (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Sites, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; or set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies. However, please be aware that some features and services on our Sites may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your account. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
- Pixel Tags or Web Beacons:
We also use web beacons or pixel tags, which are transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email and indicate that a page or email has been viewed or tell your browser to get content from another server. These may provide confirmation to us when you open an email from us.
2. INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
- We may receive information about you from third parties that feature our products or promotional offers if you opt-in to receive information from us. You may also choose to participate in a third party application or social media site through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including Usage Information and Personal Information.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Garnier uses the information we collect about you for a variety of business purposes, including:
– responding to your questions and requests;
– providing you with access to certain areas and features of the Sites;
– verifying your identity;
– full-filling product purchases;
– communicating with you about your account and activities on the Sites
– sending notice of changes to any Garnier policy;
– tailoring content, advertisements, and offers we provide you;
– improving the Sites and for internal business purposes;
– allowing you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages, such as Facebook
– processing applications and transactions.
Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners) such as service providers that host or operate our Sites, analyze data, process transactions and payments, fulfill orders or provide customer service; advertisers; sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer our promotions, contests, sweepstakes, surveys or provide marketing or promotional assistance. Your Personal Information may also be used by us or shared with our subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, partners, advertisers or other third parties to provide you with product information and promotional and other offers to help maintain and operate the Sites or for other reasons related to the operation of our business, including but not limited to the fulfillment of purchases, promotional offers, and administering contests.
- Your Agreement To Have Your Personal Information Shared.
- We may share your Personal Information with other entities and our affiliates in the family of companies controlled by L’Oreal USA, Inc. for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or our assets, or assets related to the Sites, Personal Information, Usage Information, and any other information that we have collected about the users of the Sites may be disclosed to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
4. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS, CHOICE AND ACCESS.
- You may direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties, not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you newsletters, e-mails or other communications by: (i) modifying your registered user information on the Sites; (ii) sending us an e-mail by clicking here; or (iii) following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive.
- If you wish to modify, verify, correct, delete, or update any of your Personal Information collected through the Sites, you may edit your profile preferences or contact us at the above address or e-mail. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Sites. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
- We will retain your information (including geo-location data) for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us here. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do not control certain privacy settings and preferences maintained by our social media partners like Facebook and Twitter. If you wish to make changes to those settings and preferences, you may do so by visiting the settings page of the appropriate social media site.
5. ADVERTISING/TARGETED ADVERTISING; HOW TO OPT-OUT
- Garnier licenses technology to serve advertisements on its own Sites and within its content as that content is served across the Internet. In addition, Garnier may use third party network advertisers to serve advertisements and third party analytics vendors to evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the Sites and viewing of our content. We do not share Personal Information with these third parties, but ad network providers, the advertisers, the sponsors, and/or analytics service providers may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, including Usage Information. We and our network advertisers may target advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested based on your visits to both the Sites and other web sites. We may use a variety of companies to serve advertisements.
- If you prefer to not receive targeted advertising, you can opt out of certain network advertising programs through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp Please note that even if you choose to remove your information (opt out), you will still see advertisements while you’re browsing online. However the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you and your interests. Additionally, many network advertising programs allow you to view and manage the interest categories they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. The NAI Opt-Out Page provides a tool that identifies its member companies that have cookies on your browser and provides links to those companies.
- The Sites are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her Personal Information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Garnier maintains reasonable safeguards to protect Personal Information against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction and when transferring information for processing. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information to you transmit to us. Garnier restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. We also require that third parties providing services on our behalf protect Personal Information and not use it for purposes other than providing assistance to Garnier.
8. OTHER SITES
9. CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
- The Sites are governed by and operated in, and in accordance with the laws of, the United States, and are intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States. Country or region specific web sites are available for our brands and products around the world. L’Oreal USA makes no representation that the Sites are governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation. Given that we are an international business, our use of your information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Sites, or providing us with any information, you (a) acknowledge that the Sites are subject to the laws of the United States, (b) consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen, and (c) waive any claims that may arise under those laws.
10. CHANGES AND POLICY UPDATES
11. CONTACT US
- Attn: Garnier Customer Care
PO Box 1010
Clark NJ 07066
- Or send us an e-mail with your request here.
- UPDATED AS OF: October 16, 2013