Flipkart is presenting #PowerOf2 Contest to celebrate New Year 2015. The contest is valid for only Indian residents. A new year is a new starting point in one’s life. Participate to win Philips LED TV + Apple Tv Combo – which makes the #PowerOf2. You need to write 2 moments of your life that create an amazing moment of your life. You could also Win Philips free samples 2015.
How to Win Free Flipkart Vouchers 2015:
- Go to Offer Page
- Write the 2 things in the comment box, that create an amazing moment in your life
- Wait for the results
Terms and Conditions:
- These are the terms and conditions (here in after referred as “Terms”) subject to which the Philips TV New Year contest (hereinafter referred as “Contest”) is being organized by PE Electronics Limited and participation in the contest is subject only to the acceptance of the Terms mentioned herein. If a user does not want to be bound by the Terms hereinafter appearing they are requested to refrain from entering the Contest.
PE Electronics Limited is conducting a contest on Twitter and Facebook under which every Philips LED TVs Facebook Fan, Twitter follower can answer the question. This will be done on the platform mentioned itself.
Contest will be launched on 30th December 2014 at 7 PM and ends on 1st January at 7 PM
Contest gratification – Flipkart Vouchers.
- The participants will have to give an appropriate and engaging answer to the question asked.
- The best entry for the gratification will be selected by a panel of jury.
- This Contest is open for participation only to permanent residents of India aged above 18 years on the day of participation except State of Tamil Nadu.
- PE Electronics Limited reserves the right to share the Participant’s entry on its Facebook and/or Twitter Page as per its discretion. The Participants shall accept the decision as a binding one and shall in no event challenge the same.
- PE Electronics Limited may use the entries submitted by the Participant for any promotional purpose it may deem fit.
- The employees of PE Electronics Limited, its agents, distributors, dealers and their immediate families are not entitled to take part in the contest.
- PE Electronics Limited may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary at its own discretion.
- The decision of PE Electronics Limited shall be final and the Participants shall accept the decision as binding and shall in no event challenge the same.
- PE Electronics Limited to announce the winners on Philips LED TVs India’s Facebook/Twitter page –https://www.facebook.com/PhilipsTVIndia on or before 2nd January, 2015. Decision of PE Electronics
- Limited shall be final and the Participants shall accept the decision as binding and shall in no event challenge the same.
- PE Electronics Limited and its agents shall be licensed to evaluate all submissions for the purposes of this Contest, including verification as specified in Terms of this Contest.
- PE Electronics Limited shall not be liable for any consequences of Participant error including (without limitation) providing incorrect contact details & identity proof.
- The prize has no monetary value, is non-transferable, is not for sale or resale and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
- PE Electronics Limited reserves the right to use any other method or medium, PE Electronics Limited deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Contest winners.
- Contest is subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India Only.
- PE Electronics Limited may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any submissions, and prohibit further participation in this Contest by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the submission process or with the operation of this Contest or acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- PE Electronics Limited reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Terms without any prior notice. These Terms constitute the comprehensive terms and conditions of the Contest and all participants are bound to comply with the guidelines, requirements etc. contained herein. Any non-compliance with the same may disqualify the Participants from participating in the Contest. PE Electronics Limited reserves the right to alter these T&C without any further notice as PE Electronics Limited may deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion. No communications/correspondences will be entertained by PE Electronics Limited on account of the aforementioned alterations/ modifications or otherwise.
- A Participant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the Facebook Website and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in this Contest. Should a Participant not wish to continue to participate in this Contest pursuant to the prevailing Terms as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation in this Contest upon written notice to PE Electronics Limited.
- PE Electronics Limited reserves the right to open the contest through other media including but not limited to TV, print, other electronic media (e.g. Website, Micro site).
- The participant must hold a valid Government Photo Identity Cards before entering the Contest. Winner/s of the Contest shall provide PE Electronics Limited with valid Government Photo Identity Cards as per request to complete winner enrolment process.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason by computer virus, network failure, bugs, hacking, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of PE Electronics Limited which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, PE Electronics Limited may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, or invalidate any affected submissions.
- Failure by PE Electronics Limited to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- PE Electronics Limited reserves the right to withdraw, change, alter & modify the service & whatsoever offered hereunder any time with or without notice; on Regulatory reasons and/or any other reasons without any liability to the Participant.
- Selected Participant shall at PE Electronics Limited ’s request and free of any charge, participate in any promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the receiving of the prize, and he/she specifically consents to PE Electronics Limited using his/her name and image in any promotional material.
- PE Electronics Limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or cancellation of this Contest.PE Electronics Limited and its respective Group /Associate companies and agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, incidental, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Contest or the acceptance or use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The decision of PE Electronics Limited in general with respect to the Contest and the thereto shall be final and binding on all the Participant(s) and no communication shall be entertained in this regard at any time.
- All queries must be addressed to PE Electronics Limited, Techweb Centre, Ground Floor, Behrambaug, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai – 400 102
- Participants represent, warrant and undertake (a) to comply with these Rules, and (b) that they release and hold harmless VRPL its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind. The contest organizers/sponsors are not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any draw related materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason whatsoever, including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any web site associated with this contest, or process any transaction thereon.