Show your #MaxFreshMove for the ‘Colgate Max Fresh Taazgi Ka Dhamaka‘. Simply dance with the Colgate MaxFresh pack and Upload your video to Get iPad Free Samples.
How to Get Free iPad 2015 Sample:
- Go to Offer Page
- Click on “Upload your dance video” and upload it
Terms and Conditions:
1. This online Contest conducted on Facebook is officially held by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited (herein after referred to as “Colgate”). Apple is not a sponsor and is not associated/ affiliated with this Contest either directly or indirectly, nor is it responsible for any omissions, delay or acts including administration of the Contest or awarding of prize.
2. The Contest is open only for Indian Nationals, aged 18 years and above, who are resident in India.
3. Contest will be for a period from 12th July, 2015 to 14th August, 2015, both days inclusive (herein after referred to as the “Contest period”).
4. This Contest is not valid in the state of Tamil Nadu.
5. One may enter the Contest online by submitting their dance video (“Entry”) in accordance with the instructions set out on apps.facebook.com/maxfreshmove (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).The Entry should have the Entrant perform dance moves with a Colgate MaxFresh pack in hand and on the Colgate MaxFresh Song which can be downloaded / played from the Site. Please note that by submitting an Entry electronically by way of uploading the video to the Site you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms and Conditions as well as the “Facebook Terms of Service”.
6. A person sending a valid Entry in the manner specified in section 5 in accordance with the terms and condition stated therein shall hereinafter be referred to as “the Entrant”. The Entry/Entries submitted by an entrant in the manner specified in section 5 will hereafter be referred to as the “Entry”.
- a. In case of any obscene / defamatory / illicit entries, the same shall be rejected and a compliant shall be filed with the concerned authority, in accordance with law. The Entrant indemnifies Colgate from any acts or actions caused by them either direct or otherwise.
- b. By entering the Contest, Entrants agree that if the Entry does not comply with the technical, artistic or legal specifications set out herein, Colgate in its sole discretion will disqualify the Entry. Further, that Colgate and its affiliates and licensees shall have no obligation to return the Entry or provide explanations as to why the Entry was disqualified.
- c. Dance video / Entry without the Colgate MaxFresh Pack or Without the Colgate MaxFresh song shall not be considered.
- d. The decision of Colgate and the Agency Colgate has partnered with for the contest viz Redfuse shall be final and binding.
8. Colgate shall select one entry as the winner i.e. one best dance video/ Entry every day during the Contest Period amongst the valid Entries received. The winner shall win an Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular 16 GB (Apple and iPad Air are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries). The winner will be tagged on the Site and shall be asked to share his contact details with Colgate. The winner shall have to share his contact details with Colgate within 3 days from the date of tagging, failing which he shall be disqualified. In case of more than one participant in the winning video, only the Entrant will be eligible for Ipad. The declaration of the winner shall be at Colgate’s sole discretion, no enquiry in this regards will be entertained.
9. Contacting the Winning Entrant via telephone/SMS is subject to the regulatory restrictions for the time being in force. It is clarified that subscribers who have opted for DND (Do Not Disturb) facility with their respective service providers shall not be receiving the intended telephonic / SMS alerts.
10. Colgate reserves its right to change, discontinue, or extend the contest and/or the terms and conditions thereof without requiring giving any prior notice to the participants.
11. Employees of Colgate and Redfuse and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
12. In the event that Colgate cannot for any reason contact any winning Entrant within three working days of selection of the winner or if none of the Entries received on a particular day are valid, then Colgate shall not be obligated to declare a winner on that day.
13.Colgate further reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel the Contest at any time and at its own discretion with no further claim by Entrants.
14. Entrant takes full responsibility to obtain consent of all the participants in the dance video and further ensure that such use of the Entry as part of the Contest shall not infringe the rights of any third parties or any applicable law, regulation, code, order, direction or bye-law and Entrants shall fully indemnify and keep Colgate and its affiliates and licensees, and assigns fully indemnified from and against any claim, damage, loss (whether foreseeable or not), liability or cost including reasonable legal fees in respect thereof.
15. Any violation of any copyright due to the Entry posted by the Entrant will be the sole responsibility of the Entrant. Subject to the foregoing, Entrants acknowledge that all copyright and other rights in the Entry will be solely and exclusively owned by Colgate once the Entrant posts the same.
16. By entering the Contest, Entrants acknowledge that their Entry shall become the property of Colgate which may be required to be used in publicity or promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include without limitation their name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, any information provided by the Entrants and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest. Entrants agree that any or all such elements may be used by Colgate and its licensees in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as Colgate and its licensees in their sole discretion deem fit but Colgate and its licensees shall have no obligation to include an Entrant in any publicity whatsoever.
17. Colgate will not be responsible for entries getting lost, delayed, misdirected or undelivered. Illegible Entries will be disqualified. Colgate shall not be responsible for technical errors in Internet access, telecommunications networks or otherwise, preventing Entry to the Contest.
18. Colgate’s decisions pertaining to the Contest shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regards.
19. By entering the Contest, Entrants agree that Colgate and its affiliates and licensees shall have the full right and power to edit, translate, dub or alter the Entries in any way they deem fit in their sole discretion.
20. Colgate shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the selected winning entrants under these Contest Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused, including without limitation, as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising, without limitation, out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organizers.
21. Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.