Answer & Stand Chance to Win a Raid De Himalaya Jacket Free
Get Ready to feel the Adrenaline rush boast your sports quotient, Answer a few easy question & stand a chance to win a raid de Himalaya jacket. AutoCross Contest 2017 by AutoCar India – Online Competition Participate simple Question Answer to win free jacket from AutoCar India
How to Win FREE JACKET:
- Go To Offer Page
- Answer the Simple Question
- Fill the form
- Click Submit
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is not open for the employees of Haymarket Group and Maruti Suzuki.
- Users should provide correct information while filling the registration form. Incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
- To be eligible for the lucky draw, registrants must be Indian citizens or Indian permanent residents aged 16 or above at the date of registrations.
- Haymarket reserves the right to make any changes to the lucky draw contest rules at any time without prior notification, and reserves the right to replace any prize with another offer up to equivalent value without notice.
- Gift / prizes images shown are just indicative in nature. The final gift may vary from what is shown in the picture
- There is no cash alternative to the stated gift and the gift is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Haymarket reserves the right to amend or withdraw the contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the contest.
- The decision of Haymarket shall be final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence in this context will be entertained.
- Autocar India reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Winners will also be informed by Haymarket on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Haymarket reserves the right to disqualify any members/entries without assigning any reason to it.
- Winners will have to submit valid Identity & Address Proof (PAN Card / Voter Card / Ration Card / Passport / Driving License, etc.) to Haymarket
- In case, the selected winner has given a residential communication address which is outside of India, the runner up shall be treated as the winner.
- All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only
- The promotion as well as gratification is subject to force majeure
- Haymarket reserves the right to use the winners’ names and contest entries for promotion and post-coverage of the Contest on Haymarket’s social media platforms and other platforms.
- Haymarket shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, if it has to discontinue or cancel this offer in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond their control. Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
- Residents of the state of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to enter the Contest since such contests are prohibited in the state of Tamil Nadu under the Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979.