Airtel has started gifting rewards to their prepaid customers. Those who use Airtel operator, Activate Airtel Reward Tune by following the steps given below. You would get Rs.15 every month as recharge talktime. You may need to answer some questions if asked. Start now…..to get rewarded!
How to Deactivate Airtel Reward Tune Free:
- SMS STOP to 121
- Call 155223
- Dial *580# USSD
Read Also: Airtel 2g Free Internet Proxy.Steps To Activate Airtel Reward Free Tune:
- Dial 50080 IVR
- Dial *580# USSD
- Message ‘RT to 50080‘ for activating Reward Tune service
Terms & Conditions:
- On every Advertisement played to Caller for more than 5 seconds, Called’ Person: who is subscribed to Reward Tune Service will get 5 paisa talk time. The credit fortotal number of eligible advertisements (Advertisement played for greater than 5 seconds) played during a calendar day will be transferred to the main account balance of Called’ Person: who is subscribed to Reward Tune Service the next day. For purpose of clarity as an example it is stated that talk time credit for all eligible advertisements (Advertisement played for greater than 5 seconds) played on Monday, corresponding Talk Time credit will be transferred in main account of Called’ Person: who is subscribed to Reward Tune Service Party on Tuesday.
- Called’ Person: who is subscribed to Reward Tune Service shall receive a maximum credit of Rs. 15/- for a calendar month, which will be credited toCalled’ Person: who is subscribed to Reward Tune Service main account.Once reaches maximum credit limit in a calendar month, Advertisement may still be played to ‘A’ Party where ‘B’ Party will not be eligible for further customer-action led rewards.
- Any misuse of the rewards program to derive unfair benefits will result in suspension of the rewards received by the user and black-listing from the overall rewards program. Airtel shall hold exclusive rights to decide what would constitute misuse and the decision of Airtel in this regard shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- The mode of delivery for these rewards can be across multiple channels: SMS, EOCN, Hello Tune, Browsers, Airtel Apps or other Airtel Channels. These rewards will be available to customers who have opted-in to larger Airtel Rewards Program of which these will be a part of.
- Airtel will have the right to withdraw this service at any point of time without giving any prior intimation to the ‘B’ Party.
- The Reward Tune service is available for Prepaid Airtel customers only.
- Balance/Talk time/Minute/Data credit will not be done incase ‘B’ Party has unsubscribed or his/her service or has been black-listed by Airtel. The decision of Black-listing a subscriber shall be the sole prerogative of Airtel and the same shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- Reward Tune is applicable only for a Non Hello Tune subscriber.