Nikon #Iamshutterbug free contest for students, If you love to capture pictures then share one. Photo must reveal one unique story with it. So capture your days & win free dslr samples. Contest open for all the students. Last date for submission is September 15, 2017 and also Get a Change to Win some amazing gadgets free gift hampers sample.
- Visit Here Offer Page
- Fill your details
- Click on SUBMIT box
This contest is only open to students with a valid student ID Proof.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- #IAMShutterbug contest is solely applicable only for the students studying in India.
- The participants should possess a valid College/School students ID card.
- The photos submitted by participants would be subject to screening and can be removed if found violating mentioned guidelines or on any other ground as per Nikon India’s discretion.
- One student can submit only one image.
- Image should be taken during contest period only.
- Kindly make sure that the image is available in RAW format as well.
- By submitting the photos in the contest or challenges, the participant is acknowledging that:
i. They own the photo
ii. There’s no violation of copyrights whatsoever
iii. The participant is completely accountable for the submitted photo and the description
iv. Nikon shall have the right to modify or adapt in part of in whole any of such materials before publication at its sole discretion
v. Nikon School shall use certain images for their workshop screenings.
- The following are the prizes to be won:
i. 1 Grand winner: D5600 with 18-55mm lens
ii. 4 Regional winners: COOLPIX A900
- Image complementing the contest theme and quality of the image would be the criteria for short-listing and for selection of the winners.
- Entries posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will not be accepted. The entries should be posted in the challenge section: http://www.iamnikon.in/iamshutterbug
- Image should not contain any watermark, website address, logo, trademark or e-mail id on it. Tampered, morphed, graphically enhanced images will be disqualified.
- #IAMShutterbug contest entries will be accepted from 13th July, 2017 to 15th September, 2017 only.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, objectionable, obscene or corrupt entries will not be considered.
- The announcement of the winners will be made on our Nikon India Official Facebook & Twitter.
- A panel of judges from Nikon India will select the final winner on the basis of Quality & Creativity.
- Only one entry per user can be submitted & the entries will be scanned on Quality basis.
- Final winners will be selected and announced at the sole discretion of Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. within 45 days after the contest.
- Nikon India implements all necessary processes to ensure clearness, impartiality and equal opportunity. If you are using the help of any illegal, unauthorized and unfair ways, software, codes etc, your entry for the contest will be immediately cancelled.
- The entries that will be submitted by the users, Nikon may use the content for any other purpose except for this campaign.
- All prizes/awards/titles are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The gratification to the winners will be delivered to the winner within 30 days after the winner is announced and the contest is closed, provided all the personal details asked for are submitted fully and correctly.
- The winner shall not have any rights to claim, loss or costs from Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. for delay in delivery of the Prize on any grounds whatsoever.
- Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend or discontinue the contest rules or any part thereof at any time without prior notification.
- Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. won’t be liable for the warranty and service of the gift/prize items given as gratification.
- Winners may be asked to collect his gift from any nearby Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. Or its associate’s premises. He/She could be asked for national identity proof documents and Nikon India reserves the right to take photo of the winner while felicitating the gratification and use it in its various objectives.
- This activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information provided by a participant will be used by Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. and not Facebook.
- It is necessary that the entry should be clicked from a Nikon D-SLR or Nikon COOLPIX or Nikon 1 and it will be short-listed only when the same is verified.
- This Program is subject to force majeure conditions that are beyond the control of Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. Eligibility criteria for participation in the Program.
- The Program shall be applicable for individuals who are:
i. Residents of India
ii. Students only* (Schools, Colleges, University or any educational organization)
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Program:
i. Employees of Nikon India Pvt.Ltd
ii. Employees & affiliates of the campaign management firm
- Each term stated here are separate from each other. If any of these terms are found void or unenforceable by regulatory authority/law enforcing agency of India, that does not make the other terms void, and the other terms will remain enforceable.
- Participation in this Program shall be construed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein and of any rules and regulations already announced.