India is a diverse country with a population of 1 Million. There are many people who prefers online shopping rather than Window shopping. Many times they get expired products or any other problems. Now you can register your problems regarding online shopping at Akosha.com and you will get solutions regarding your problems. No matter whether you are a Internet Users or Mobile Subscriber. Get Free Solutions Now! Lucky Winners also be rewarded by iPad.
- Akosha, an online platform for filling & getting your complaint resolved regarding any type of online shopping. Akosha are driven to ensure that the complaint/voice of the customer is heard by the brands. Akosha allows you to login for free, file your complaints. After that, it follows up for you until the issue is resolved. This site is already famous among many users more than 75,000 complaints already filed on the forum. Register your Complain Now! Akosha has chosen a different approach where one side they are handing consumer grievances and on other hand working closely with top merchants and giving them crucial data & analytics on how they are performing as far as complaint resolution is concerned vis-Ã -vis other brand in their category.
- Total Number of Complaints Filed: 3,65,212.
- Brands That Akosha Works With: 350.
- Money Saved For Consumers: 4,32,72,000.
- Updates By Akosha: 9,13,030.
How to File a Complaint Online For FREE :
- Click Here to Visit Offer Page.
- Fill the required details.
- Amount ( Money Taken by site ).
- Complaint the File Now.
- Akosha Team will solve the problem very soon.
How does Akosha Team Works :
- Go to Offer Page.
- Enter Your Details.
- Akosha than take your complaint directly to the escalation team of the company who has the power to resolve your grievance. They will follow up with the concern company and keep you updated via email,SMS & Phone.
- If you are a paid subscriber then Akosha Team will send a well drafted letter explaining the details of complaint along with the inconvenience caused to you.
- Incase, company doesn’t resolve your query, Akosha will help you in We draft the consumer complaint along with an affidavit as per the prescribed format. You just need to sign the documents and submit them to consumer court (it takes 2-3 hours).